windows 10 mobile tech preview 10th April

scotsmantom

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Just installed on my 1520 and notice capacitive buttons are not always illuminated so relying on memory now ... which is the back one ....!

zkyevolved

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
lol. Has the "Resuming..." app screen been reduced? Because I used to see it ALL the time. Or have you noticed if Multitasking has changed at all in any way?

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
lol. Has the "Resuming..." app screen been reduced? Because I used to see it ALL the time. Or have you noticed if Multitasking has changed at all in any way?
In a word,,, No!!!

It thas the word 'Loading' on some apps.

Multitasking is also very rough. Just a load of smaller windoiws onscreen. Every app you use will be in the multitask section, so will be running in the background, or at least in the background stack.

Overall it is a lot, lot smoother on my 1520. There are still a huge number of bugs. The UI also is not consistent with it's look, so can be jarring.
Not bad for a second try. Anyone who moans about how terrible it is, is missing the point of a Technical Preview. Just report bugs as you find them to MS, as it's hard to catch everything... They need your help, not your moans!!!

Kindforce

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
There are a lot and I mean a lot of bugs in the UI for 1520. Keyboard is a lower resolution so its smaller. I can't access settings in IE because the UI is broken in the bottom right. Messages and notifications are supersize an take half the screen. My guess is they are not done with 10 for this resolution. Other that that Im happy with it so far. Just can't get my hotmail account to sync.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes