My Lumia 535 with WindowsPhone 10

cbmago

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Good job!
On Lumia 535 i only got 8.1 update 2
Already uninstall and install windows insider, reboot but always get your phone is up to date. How did you get it?

Maritox Cacici

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Yup hard screen response. Outlook wont open to me. Alarms either. And crashed a couple of times the only app that works quick and nice its wpcentral lol

Justin_wp

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
- I can not close calls
- Status bar does not rise
- The touch screen responds hard
- Exit button does not work
- Front camera not working
- The flashlight does not work
- Weak wi-fi signal
would be more ....
back to 8.1

Maritox Cacici

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I couldnt reflash with windows phone recovery tool had to use Lumia recovery tool. But seems they share the rom download so I didn't to download it again. Weird but worked just in case someone gets the same problem

Michael Bull2

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
This should not have been released to 535's, with all the technology surrounding phones, the basic premise of making a call and ending a call should always be provided. Rollback!

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
This should not have been released to 535's, with all the technology surrounding phones, the basic premise of making a call and ending a call should always be provided. Rollback!

It's an alpha, or as Microsoft call it "technical preview". It's not meant to be used on a daily basis, it's for developers. Stop complaining

xtremez

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
For those who have yet to install TP10, I would suggest to give it a miss. I've installed it and it has been difficult to use.

I can't even get Cortana to work but I think the scaling issue which some members pointed out and the response issue is more major. Also some apps doesn't seem to work

However, we know its a TP and its expected to have issues. I may give it another go.

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
I have it on my Lumia 535, think I'm fortunate as data and wifi are fine. Generally it's ok for me, crashes a fair bit through and some apps get stuck on a loading screen.

Justin_wp

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
I have it on my Lumia 535, think I'm fortunate as data and wifi are fine. Generally it's ok for me, crashes a fair bit through and some apps get stuck on a loading screen.

I gave reset the phone after I made the upgrade to 8.1 Update2 and now works perfectly on data gsm and wifi

Tomorrow I will give again reset and update the clean wp10 TP! We will return with details!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb