Problems in Lumia 535 in Windows Phone 10

Shan Ali Khan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi ,
I found one problem in my dual sim lumia that. My Second SIM Phone Tile isnt appearing in Menu and also not in start. while the second sim messaging app isnt opening.
thinking to revert to WP 8.1 , i really liked separate tiles for Second Sim for dual sim phones.

diegalex

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
The touch was fine , not better. 4 fingers working fine in multi touch test.
I have reverted back to Windows phone 8.1 due to second sim problem so i cant post pictures.

But the 2, 3 or 4 fingers, are completly stable or there are jumpy touchs? By the way, I send my phone to Nokia Care and they didn't solve the touch problem. Maybe not every contries have the correct touch panels.

Shan Ali Khan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
But the 2, 3 or 4 fingers, are completly stable or there are jumpy touchs? By the way, I send my phone to Nokia Care and they didn't solve the touch problem. Maybe not every contries have the correct touch panels.
for me actually after replacing the touch panel , the last upload around 2,3 days ago before windows 10 improved some issues like ghost touches backspace and auto key press problems etc. i cant say the touch has been comparable with my old lumia 520 but its getting better upon updates
2,3 fingers are fully stable , 4 one is about 60% stable , while 5 detects some times and not stable.

Emilian Ganea

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
Dear all,

Yesterday I made an update for my Lumia 535 - dual sim, at WP10.

Since I made the update, I cannot connect my lumia at any laptop with USB cable, means the laptop do not do nothing in order to find the new device.

Also, I cannot connect my Lumia like a Memory Stick.

In fact, when I connect the phone at laptop, the phone charging ... at that's it.

I want to connect the phone to laptop in order to rollback to WP8.1.

I mentioned that I uninstall all drivers from my laptop ... from nokia ... and nothing.

Thank you in advanced.
Emilian

CATMUFFIN

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
The touch screen problem is easily fixed with a pastic screen protector. You get rid of the annoying problem and you get more protection against scratches

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes