Update 2, does it run smoothly?

Jignesh Gandhi

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Update 2 is running without any bugs. notification sounds are same as before

Which device u r using I am on 730.. Sometimes I do get notification sound most of the times I don't. When I go to settings and sounds everything is enabled . . However if I select any other tone to play it isn't playing..even the calls are mute for me :(

renjith p george

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Which device u r using I am on 730.. Sometimes I do get notification sound most of the times I don't. When I go to settings and sounds everything is enabled . . However if I select any other tone to play it isn't playing..even the calls are mute for me :(

Im using 730 only. For me the phone has become smoother.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Super smooth on my 1020, it's unfortunate how the TP is set to auto-install on the 15th :/ as it's just as stable as normal builds

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Where can u see this auto install information? I dint see that coming:-\

Well Update 2 is the precursor to the W10 TP build. So if you enroll (on the Fast Ring, the only option for now) you'll automatically get the latest build through the Insiders Program - which is W10. Best bet would be to make sure to uncheck "download updates automatically if my data settings allow" in phone update BEFORE you enroll on the Fast Ring. Otherwise you have to upgrade to W10 eventually :p

renjith p george

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Well Update 2 is the precursor to the W10 TP build. So if you enroll (on the Fast Ring, the only option for now) you'll automatically get the latest build through the Insiders Program - which is W10. Best bet would be to make sure to uncheck "download updates automatically if my data settings allow" in phone update BEFORE you enroll on the Fast Ring. Otherwise you have to upgrade to W10 eventually :p
It's already unchecked and the update is in queue , which I am not gonna hit the install button:p

srikanth reddy4

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

are you both talking about at same update........he was talking about 8.1 update 2 and i think you are referring about TP update 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos