Lumia 735 screen peeling, what should I do?

Kults

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 735 screen peeling

Hello,

purchased a 735 two days ago. Have taken good care of it, no bumps or scratches in the short time I've had it; been keeping it in an iPod sock the entire time, waiting for screen protectors and cases I ordered.
Earlier today I noticed two "stains" on the screen and after trying to wipe them off with a soft cloth they actually became larger. It seems like a layer is peeling off from the screen. Is this some kind of a plastic non-apparent factory screen protector that cannot be peeled off otherwise (unlike most other phones)? Should I be worried? Even for a very bad cover, two days of regular use shouldn't just rip them apart.

Going back to the store as soon as I can, but I doubt they are any smarter. Couldn't find any info about this on the web either.

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lumia 735 screen peeling

The iPod sock and the Nokia 735 together caused some adverse reaction as they are not compatible with each other ........... nah, I'm kidding of course :). Sounds like a defect in the coating for sure (to me) and if it were my phone I'd definitely be returning it for an exchange. Good luck!

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 735 screen peeling

Hello,

purchased a 735 two days ago. Have taken good care of it, no bumps or scratches in the short time I've had it; been keeping it in an iPod sock the entire time, waiting for screen protectors and cases I ordered.
Earlier today I noticed two "stains" on the screen and after trying to wipe them off with a soft cloth they actually became larger. It seems like a layer is peeling off from the screen. Is this some kind of a plastic non-apparent factory screen protector that cannot be peeled off otherwise (unlike most other phones)? Should I be worried? Even for a very bad cover, two days of regular use shouldn't just rip them apart.

Going back to the store as soon as I can, but I doubt they are any smarter. Couldn't find any info about this on the web either.

take the phone back to the dealer and request for a replacement. such incidents are rare hope you get a replacement ;) good day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb