Why am I not able to switch on my DATA after upgrading to WP10 on my Lumia 925?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i am not able to switch on my DATA after upgrading to WP10 in my lumia 925? Please help.

after upgrading to windows 10, i am not able to access any part of MOBILE+SIM settings. Even network provider option i am not able to change the settings. Anyone has a solution for it please do help me.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: i am not able to switch on my DATA after upgrading to WP10 in my lumia 925? Please help.

after upgrading to windows 10, i am not able to access any part of MOBILE+SIM settings. Even network provider option i am not able to change the settings. Anyone has a solution for it please do help me.

there is a known bug in the latest build for windows10 TP. many users have faced issues where they cant switch off there data connection after upgrading to TP. your case also seems to be related to it as iyc you cant switch it on. best option will be to wait for the next build which will provide a fix for this. or you could roll back to win8.1 ;) good day

Akhil Ashok1

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: i am not able to switch on my DATA after upgrading to WP10 in my lumia 925? Please help.

guys,
i found a solution for above topic..
just simple, just RESTORE your wp10..
After RESTORE your phone , the phone will reboot and started from first step at that time put un unmark on USING MOBILE DATA. and then go on to further steps,
TA DA....
problem solved...
NOTE: provide all backups before RESTORE YOUR PHONE including settings...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss