Hello, i recently bought a Lumia 730 and it's a incredible device, but i'm having a litte problem... my screen has some little purple tint around edges of grey things. I can put the device in High Brightness and the problem go away, but this is awkward... cause i don't like to use high brightness :(

Some guys in the internet says something about being a software problem, others say that is a hardware problem.
    04-12-2015 12:50 PM
    Hello, i recently bought a Lumia 730 and it's a incredible device, but i'm having a litte problem... my screen has some little purple tint around edges of grey things. I can put the device in High Brightness and the problem go away, but this is awkward... cause i don't like to use high brightness :(

Some guys in the internet says something about being a software problem, others say that is a hardware problem.
    this issue is present in all the lumia 730 device including mine. best solution for you will be to use the light background theme and to set the brightness level to minimum. so that way it wont even hurt your eyes and also wont effect much of your battery life. we hope that in future updates this issue will be solved ;) good day
    HeribertoFilho likes this.
    04-12-2015 01:15 PM
    Thank you sir! At least i'm not alone.
    04-12-2015 01:17 PM