[640XL] Any touch issues?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
The contrast between the number of reports between the Bugs & Defects threads for the Lumia 535 and the Lumia 640 XL gives us a clue. It would be best to monitor the 640 XL thread and forum where users would most likely post their findings and issues. So far, it looks like no one has reported a screen issue with the 640 XL. Post # 16 in this thread even specifically indicates that there are no issues with the screen unlike the L535.

RichardTheKing

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
I have just received mine, and there is no screen issue. I have experienced touch screen issue with my 1520 so I can compare and the 640 XL is OK

Mohak Adav

May 1, 2013
Visit site
I had some moisture in camera lens and the screen started becoming unresponsive. It even had white spots on it. And presently few parts of the screen does respond to touch input. Microsoft insists that it has liquid damage( my XL didn't had any contact with water or dropped in water only got moisture due to monsoons). Now the phone is useless, even the proximity sensor is dead now. I had purchased it on 8th July 2015 from Amazon. Problems started from day 14th. Currently the phone is lying idle and I'm again using my good old L720. Soon will courier the 640XL to Microsoft and ask them to keep the device with themselves as its no use of me. Loss of 205$ :unhappysweat:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium