NL 620 does not recieve 8.1 update.

Aleksey Krivonkin

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
After recovering my NL 620 from W10 to factory firmware (WP8.0) via WPRT, I cannot update my firmware back to WP8.1. It just keeps telling me that my phone is up to date. Tried to install the latest firmware via NLRT, but it also shows that i have the latest firmware. Help, please!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
What carrier is this device tied to?
Did you use the Preview for Developer program previously? You may have to do that again.

(Moved to 620 forum)

SpO BoB

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I did the roll back with L.620 I was in PFD before .. So I signed again and updates went alright again :D ... It should return normal .. I did that when I faced the same issue .... Try Resetting the phone before doing so!

Aleksey Krivonkin

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
My phone is untied. I did use PfD program, however, before installing W10 I installed stable firmware, which is not part of Preview for devs.
I also tried to use preview for devs app, but is said, that my OS version should be higher than it is now, so this didn't work for me either. More than that i tried to solve this issue with Microsoft support, but the only solution they offered was to do a hard reset. Which didn't help.

Aziz Abdurachman

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
What is os version of yours?
I was tried W10 too and rever to WP8.1 (cyan, not 8.1 update) using Nokia Software Updater, before it I using Lumia software recovery tools & Windows Phone Software recovery tools but always fail to restore the os/software.
Maybe you can give it a try.

Aleksey Krivonkin

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
What is os version of yours?
I was tried W10 too and rever to WP8.1 (cyan, not 8.1 update) using Nokia Software Updater, before it I using Lumia software recovery tools & Windows Phone Software recovery tools but always fail to restore the os/software.
Maybe you can give it a try.
Nope, it didnt work for me. The available firmware is the same as i already have

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos