Roll back from 10 to 8.1

fekish

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

i have a 735, and i installed Windows Phone Recovery Tool in order to go back to 8.1.

But the message i got is the below.
How can i go back to 8.1? I do not understand if i am doing something wrong, or if there isnt a software availble online to download.

Capture.PNG

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

i have a 735, and i installed Windows Phone Recovery Tool in order to go back to 8.1.

But the message i got is the below.
How can i go back to 8.1? I do not understand if i am doing something wrong, or if there isnt a software availble online to download.

View attachment 102122

just simply click on the reinstall software option and it will reset\flash your device with the available firmware ;) goodday

fekish

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
ok managed to go back to 8.1.

My main concerns were:
- not able to control data on/off
- not having excel or word app
- not being able to check all emails on one screen but having to go into each one

and in general, i didn't feel that it had something to offer me except the new settings menu... its nice to be seeing how this develops, and continuously say my opinion on things, but i dont have the time to miss important settings...

fekish

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
it is amazing the feeling of 8.1 - with the new settings menu. Super fast.

If i stayed another week with windows 10, i would have bought another phone :)
I don't think anyone should risk it on their primary phone - something indicated also by Microsoft.

I wish MS implemented a fix for seeing pictures on excel files in emails, in order to avoid getting my Android tablet every time i want to read attachments.

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
That is why I am staying in wp 8.1 till my phone dies.Hate windows 10 for phone.Now I have decided whatever little apps available for wp 8.1 I will use it.That is it.Happy to see my wp in wp 8.1.Many would like evolution for me windows 10 for phone is making me feel wp is windows.

Srinidhi Hebbar

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
Can you please help me by the OS version number which you got when you installed using windows recovery tool??????????
did you get any update after you installed?

Srinidhi Hebbar

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
Can you please help me by the OS version number which you got when you installed using windows recovery tool??????????
did you get any update after you installed?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes