When I try to update my L520 it says the update couldn't be downloaded. (801882cb), how can I fix this?

Darleen Hill

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
when i try to update my L520 it says "the update couldn't be downloaded. (801882cb)

i have needed to update my phone for a while and finally got round to it. when I press download it goes to around 2% and then the message appears "the update couldn't be downloaded. (801882cb) " I have tried rebooting my phone and that never worked. I have the nokia lumia 520 and in the extras+info settings it says lumia cyan so I am guessing the update will be for lumia denim. I also checked my phone was set to the same country as my Microsoft account but that changed nothing. Please help as I have been trying to get enough storage space to download it and when I finally do it doesn't work. I am connected to Wi-Fi with a strong connection.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: when i try to update my L520 it says "the update couldn't be downloaded. (801882cb)

Have you tried a soft reset?

Hold volume down and power button until the phone vibrates. This doesn't delete anything. Make sure your date and time are correct afterwards.

If that doesn't work try using an app like Sysapp Pusher and see if all your system updates are up to date.

SysApp Pusher | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

If nothing comes of that you may need to hard reset.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea