Lumia 735 - Windows 10 Problems

Nige Jones

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Downloaded Windows 10 for my 735 as soon as i came out, and since then my Phone is very very sluggish.

It joins all you eMails together in one App (Outlook Mail), but it does not inform you you have received an eMail.

Contana has lost its Voice, you need to download an App to do that, but it has been queuing for 2 Days, and i am still waiting.

You cannot Pin a Website on your Desktop. You cannot look at Photo Albums, and you cannot use Auto-Rotate on the screen.

I know this was preview build, but i would have thought it would have been made better before it was released.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Downloaded Windows 10 for my 735 as soon as i came out, and since then my Phone is very very sluggish.

It joins all you eMails together in one App (Outlook Mail), but it does not inform you you have received an eMail.

Contana has lost its Voice, you need to download an App to do that, but it has been queuing for 2 Days, and i am still waiting.

You cannot Pin a Website on your Desktop. You cannot look at Photo Albums, and you cannot use Auto-Rotate on the screen.

I know this was preview build, but i would have thought it would have been made better before it was released.

yes this preview has had LOTOF BUGS . i hope future builds are much stable ;) good day

Nige Jones

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Another problem with Windows 10.... Yesterday my 735 had two updates on my Apps (Music & Shazam), i tried to download and install. I can download the Apps, but i cant install, and it says 'Attention Require'

I can still use those Apps in the old form, but not in the new.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Have you done a hard reset after installing the TP It seems that the hard reset will smooth things out and it will work better

Nige Jones

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
This morning Windows 10 have another Update, and now i seems faster.... It still has all the other problems i have mentioned, but it is almost at normal speed now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077