Nokia 1020 warranty

mattmarenic

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Here is one question I hope someone will answer.

I'm first owner of 1020 that I win in prize draw. As this is "prize" phone I didn't receive any warranty papers.
When I go to "Lumia Help+Tips" under "Check your warranty" option I got message that phone is in warranty in location where I live.
So question is going to this direction. If my phone is broken and I need to fix it, will official Nokia Care fix device and recognize warranty or not? Also Is there some way I can get warranty on paper?

Thanks for answer.

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Here is one question I hope someone will answer.

I'm first owner of 1020 that I win in prize draw. As this is "prize" phone I didn't receive any warranty papers.
When I go to "Lumia Help+Tips" under "Check your warranty" option I got message that phone is in warranty in location where I live.
So question is going to this direction. If my phone is broken and I need to fix it, will official Nokia Care fix device and recognize warranty or not? Also Is there some way I can get warranty on paper?

Thanks for answer.
In most cases devices got from any contest are not covered in warranty.

Since they do come directly from management of the manufacturer not the distributor so they have no warranty documents.

Still if you got yourself a trouble their care center will happily assist you outside warranty which you need spend some money.

This applied to most manufacturer not only Nokia or Microsoft.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss