Just got my ICON off of Ebay

jacob103

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I had a 928 and decided it was time for an upgrade. Went on Ebay and got one for $189 off contract. No cracks or problems with the phone. On a scratch in the top corner of the phone. Other than that so glad I upgraded. So far this thing is FAST. THE CAMERA IS AMAZING 😍. I Love Windows Phone ❤

Charles Brown8

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
Icon is a great phone, I love mine. The camera is fantastic and I could not change phones again without a equal or better camera.. Yup you can call it being spoiled lol. Congratulations on your purchase!

Paulmac0957

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Recently purchased an ICON off ebay, paid a little more, 199.00. Perfect shape, even had a nice holster for it. Had no problem activating it under my verizon account. Have to confess, had the ICON before, and left for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. But after 4 months decided I just missed the ICON too much. Besides the better camera, Cortona is great, and the ICON just has too many features that many other phones don't have. For example the ability to remember favorite wifi locations and turn the wifi on when you are there and connect automatically. Glad I came back to a windows phone.

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I got my first Icon for $80 on Craigslist. Had very little wear and tear but was still in great shape. It had a problem where, when the processor got hot, the screen would not respond anymore until putting the phone to sleep (discovered this while playing Modern Combat 5). I checked to see if it had warranty and it still did, so I sent it to Microsoft.

They warranty replaced it but it turned out to be someone else's phone that had been used on Verizon with a blocked ESN (and couldn't be used therefore on Straight Talk). Sent that one back and got a brand new black one from Microsoft. I couldn't imagine parting with this phone, especially for the price, and it definitely my perfect device. Has NFC (when mobile payments finally come with 10), perfect camera, perfect screen, SOC is still good for its age (though it's dusted now lol).

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I got my first Icon for $80 on Craigslist. Had very little wear and tear but was still in great shape. It had a problem where, when the processor got hot, the screen would not respond anymore until putting the phone to sleep (discovered this while playing Modern Combat 5). I checked to see if it had warranty and it still did, so I sent it to Microsoft.

They warranty replaced it but it turned out to be someone else's phone that had been used on Verizon with a blocked ESN (and couldn't be used therefore on Straight Talk). Sent that one back and got a brand new black one from Microsoft. I couldn't imagine parting with this phone, especially for the price, and it definitely my perfect device. Has NFC (when mobile payments finally come with 10), perfect camera, perfect screen, SOC is still good for its age (though it's dusted now lol).

Lucky for you. The couple of times I've sent something in to MS, they sent it back untouched, saying I was not the original owner, so in spite of the fact that is has warranty left - screw you.

Icon is a great phone, don't mean to detract from the thread.

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Lucky for you. The couple of times I've sent something in to MS, they sent it back untouched, saying I was not the original owner, so in spite of the fact that is has warranty left - screw you.

Icon is a great phone, don't mean to detract from the thread.

I've heard horror stories like that. Sorry for your luck. I also had them call me one time after I had sent feedback about my 920, stating my cons. They surveyed me and ended up sending a new 920 as well. I guess I've just had good luck....

Anyway, not to hi-jack, congrats on your Icon. It's a beastly phone that will run W10 Mobile well and will continue to get great updates. It's unfortunate Verizon didn't push this phone like they should have because I think it is the best Lumia device since the 920.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I've heard horror stories like that. Sorry for your luck. I also had them call me one time after I had sent feedback about my 920, stating my cons. They surveyed me and ended up sending a new 920 as well. I guess I've just had good luck....

I think I need to pay you to do my warranty returns.

nasellok

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
for ~200$, the Lumia Icon is the best valued smartphone (.) PERIOD..........it's camera is a beast, its fast, fluid, and by far the best phone ive ever used. If people would get off their high horse, and actually try Windows Phone, instead of being afraid to try something new, they would experience what all of us WP users out there see - a UI that is far advanced when compared to IOS and Android. Considering the phone is 1.5 years old at this point, and it still is fast an fluid says a lot - which is a lot more than I can say for those Android flagships out there (although this seems to be changing now that hardware is so much better).

goodsit2

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
I had a 928 and decided it was time for an upgrade. Went on Ebay and got one for $189 off contract. No cracks or problems with the phone. On a scratch in the top corner of the phone. Other than that so glad I upgraded. So far this thing is FAST. THE CAMERA IS AMAZING ��. I Love Windows Phone ❤

Which supplier did you buy from?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven