After I did a reset on my WP 1020, with Windows Insider, all the important apps gone missing! How can I get them back?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

After i did a reset on my WP 1020, with Windows Insider, all the important apps gone missing!

After i got my Windows Insider, I couldn't get my SIM - Card to work, so i read some of the forum threads and figured that since WP 1020 needed to reset the system to work properly i'd do that.

So i did.

Problem was just, when i logged on my Windows Phone again, I couldn't find = Settings, Phone, Messages and several other features. My backup has gone missing too. Please help me have a regular phone!

Summer_Moon

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: After i did a reset on my WP 1020, with Windows Insider, all the important apps gone missing!

Try another hard reset. I've done about 6 on mine so far. Each time I did the exact same procedure, but different things would be missing. On the final one everything was back to normal.

patrikmore

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Backup is working on Windows Phone 8.1. When you do a reset to factory, on restart it asks you if you have (or wish to create) a Microsoft account, and then you are proposed to restore your backup.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss