iLuv earphones and samsung Ativ S

CrunchyBites

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
I have the iLuv earphones and the Samsung Ativ S i8750 and apparently their speaker isn't working.People can't hear me on calls/skype or videos.
Although, i tested them on other devices and they work just fine.
Anyone knows if there's any solution to this or it's a compatibility issue? Thanks in advance!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Are these headphones designed for Apple products? If so they probably won't work properly with other non-Apple products, since Apple uses nonstandard ports.

I've used headphones designed for BlackBerry and Android devices on Windows Phone, and those work properly.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

CrunchyBites

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
Are you referring to the headphone's microphone?

What other devices did you try it on?
Yes, im referring to their microphone.I've tried them on galaxy s3,s4 and MLS Color and another MLS tablet product.

Are these headphones designed for Apple products? If so they probably won't work properly with other non-Apple products, since Apple uses nonstandard ports.

I've used headphones designed for BlackBerry and Android devices on Windows Phone, and those work properly.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
I haven't tried them on Apple products to be honest, but i did tried them on plenty of other devices that i mentioned above.
I don't know, maybe that's the case with their microphone :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb