Can I get some details about the Lumia 830 and 930?

Meet Thaker

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
want some details about lumia 830 and 930.

Hello,
I just want to know full specific details of lumia 830 and lumia 930 with comparison and difference between them.
I'm getting confuse about this two lumia models.
And price doesn't matter.

Thank you.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
830 is a great phone, but 930 is a greater phone.

930, compared to 830:
- faster
- better screen
- better camera
- shorter battery
- no glance screen
- more expensive

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
830 is a great phone, but 930 is a greater phone.

930, compared to 830:
- faster
- better screen
- better camera
- shorter battery
- no glance screen
- more expensive

And no SD card support
And no removable battery
​And no exchangeable back covers

"Greater" is a very dubious, subjective distinction for the 930.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
And no SD card support
And no removable battery
​And no exchangeable back covers

"Greater" is a very dubious, subjective distinction for the 930.

The back covers on the Lumia 930 are technically exchangeable...just not as easy as on the 830, since you have to move over a couple of bits, which isn't ideal but still....

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
The back covers on the Lumia 930 are technically exchangeable...just not as easy as on the 830, since you have to move over a couple of bits, which isn't ideal but still....

I have white, black, orange backs for 930 and change it in less than 90 seconds each time. Only first time is hard coz you don't know what you are up to.

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I just want to know full specific details of lumia 830 and lumia 930 with comparison and difference between them.

Thank you.

Make sure you are clear in what things you value in your phone use when viewing spec comparisons. Specs do not always tell the whole story. I, for example, love and use "hey Cortana" frequently, am not a gamer or social network user(so a beast of a battery isn't a must), love amoled screens, like a bit of weight to my phone and have no need for an SD card. You may have no interest in Cortana,really want SD card support, like "thin and lightweight" and find Glance a "must have". It's all personal preference. The GSM Arena side by side makes the pure specs comparison very clear. The Microsoft site gives a clearer picture of the different features in real life use. Do your online homework in addition to reading the posts on this site. The 830 & 930 are 2 very different products. Edit-forgot to say...I use a 930.

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: want some details about lumia 830 and 930.

Hello,

Thank you.

Also, if you are in the US, you will not get LTE with the 930. I use mine with an AT&T Straight Talk SIM and find hspa+ adequate, but for lots of people the lack of LTE is a deal breaker.

Gaming Life

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Yes, Lumia 830 is upgradable to Windows 10 for phone. Cortana is supported on all Lumia devices running Windows Phone 8.1 or higher (that is Lumia 830). If you care about "Hey Cortana," then the Lumia 830 does not support it. Only the 930 and 1520 support it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro