For those who have touchscreen problem

Karl Ardena

May 5, 2015
Visit site
I'm one of those who have hyperhidrosis (my hands usually get wet randomly). I want to share with you guys on how I fix the sensitive screen of my lumia 535 so what I did was I apply screen guard or screen protector (whatever you call it) which is the CLEAR one. Not the MATTE, it will make your touch screen problem worse (I tried) lol. After you apply, I assure you, you can now touch your screen smoothly and will work like a charm even your hands get wet. :p

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for this information. Your finding slightly agrees with what other users have been reporting in the forums - both suggestions involve applying a screen protector, but they suggest the matte type over the smooth type. Nonetheless, it seems that applying a screen protector has been working for some users.

Welcome to Windows Central, by the way.:cool:

Karl Ardena

May 5, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for this information. Your finding slightly agrees with what other users have been reporting in the forums - both suggestions involve applying a screen protector, but they suggest the matte type over the smooth type. Nonetheless, it seems that applying a screen protector has been working for some users.

Welcome to Windows Central, by the way.:cool:

You're welcome. Matte really sucks it makes your screen more sensitive (than w/o protector) especially when screen gets wet with that protector on. It's much better to remove it. Based on my experience. Lol

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Whichever works (matte or smooth or none) should be the best option, case-to-case basis. A user reported that touching the screen covered with a matte screen protector with wet hands didn't compromise the reliability of the screen - I'm just not sure if he (or she) also had hyperhidrosis, otherwise why would a person touch a digital device with wet fingers?:cool: At any rate we're glad that you've found what works for you and that your L535 is behaving as it should. :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786