Why does my Nokia Lumia 730 scan for sd card when I restart my phone by pressing down the power key?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

why nokia lumia 730 scans for sd card when i restart my phone by pressing down the power key.

i just purchased a sandisk 32gb class 10 micro sdhc card, then when i restarted my phone it shows scan card for check errors and after a long while it didn't finished and message came unable to scan card your card have unricoverable problem please try another one

but when i tried this card on computer using chkdsk it shows no problem there if lumia 730 haveing problem reading card or what is the problem please help me if i have to replace the new card or have to buy another brand sd card and which one

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: why nokia lumia 730 scans for sd card when i restart my phone by pressing down the power key.

Welcome to Windows Central.

Since you have "just purchased" that SD Card, you may bring it back to the store where you bought it together with the receipt and have it replaced. Justify the reason for the replacement by taking a screenshot of the error your experiencing with your L730 and then showing them the screenshot.

Once you receive the new SD Card, it would be best to try it with your phone while you're in the store to be sure that what you have received would work with your phone.

You may need to create a Windows Central account to respond to this thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon