2015 Battery for 920?

Kanishka

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Is there any place that sells batteries for the 920 manufactured this year?
It appears that many people buy batteries that don't give them any improvement because the batteries are from 2012.

I want to update the battery in my 920 so it can give me a full comfortable day of use instead of 2 hours.

Therealeinn

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry I'm unable to help you with your question, but if you do find a place and make this happen, please be sure to let us know how it goes! I think all of us are having a bit of battery issues nowadays (or at least wish it was better). Best of luck!

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
2 hours really looks bad, is it due to heavy usage or on standby? My 920 running Denim and Update 2 easily does 15-16 hours on LTE and moderate usage.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Don't know if anything reputable was made this year, but older batteries should still be in better shape than... that.

Kanishka

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
its truly impossible to use but i have always threatened myself to leave WP and never end up doing it
to get about another hour i ordered this battery case, which makes the phone even bulkier and heavier
considering selling this and using the funds for a 640xl lte but waiting for it to come stateside
Amazon.com: Chromo Inc. Backup Battery Case For The Nokia Lumia 920 - 2200 mAH: Cell Phones & Accessories

so there really aren't any current batteries available that would give us a fresh charge?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
its truly impossible to use but i have always threatened myself to leave WP and never end up doing it
to get about another hour i ordered this battery case, which makes the phone even bulkier and heavier
considering selling this and using the funds for a 640xl lte but waiting for it to come stateside
Amazon.com: Chromo Inc. Backup Battery Case For The Nokia Lumia 920 - 2200 mAH: Cell Phones & Accessories

so there really aren't any current batteries available that would give us a fresh charge?

Just order some battery online. I'm considering doing the same for my 920.
I've ordered batteries for phones that came out years before and they were still in good condition. (when I had a Palm Pre, other Palm PDAs and stuff)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077