In terms of camera performance L730 is better or L640 XL?

varunmechie-me

May 9, 2015
Visit site
I have seen a few camera samples of L640 xl, color reproduction is pretty weak over L730. Is it the problem with camera hardware /image processing. Can the color reproduction be made better with an OTA update??😯

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I have seen a few camera samples of L640 xl, color reproduction is pretty weak over L730. Is it the problem with camera hardware /image processing. Can the color reproduction be made better with an OTA update??😯

But yeah, Lumia 640xl is relatively new. With user feedbacks, camera problem will be fixed and improved on later firmware updates

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
So its not a problem wid camera hardware ( cheap sensor or others to keep price down)??��

Idk, but for me the specs of lumia 640xl looks better for me (13mp with Zeiss lens) should perform decent, may be just a software optimization required in the future. May also be the sensor is cheap too, but just wait for an update.

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
It's the new Lumia camera 5, people complaining about the colors aren't true, try using the same camera app on both
In terms of hardware, 640xl is better in the resolution, but audio recording for videos 730 is better!

I've Lumia 720 it takes awesome sharp photos, and I'm sure Lumia 730 does the same, higher resolution helps with zooming only.

Go to my instagram account to see some samples: FMUKBIL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99