First day with Nokia L930

Black icon

May 15, 2015
Visit site
greetings,

I have received my Nokia lumia 930 yesterday.

First of all, i am from the 1520 (the beast) that i still love, i had to go with a smaller size.

So, back to the 930.
mine is full black color and it looks great, even though i have been trying to get the black golden version.
- build quality: Nokia always exceed expectation.
this phone is pure beauty.

Very first day with the phone, so i can be objective about batterie and all, but so far it has been up to the mark.

I will update on the other various key point after playing with the phone this coming week end.

So stay tune, a bientot.

Putu Oka

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
i think no different between 930 and 1520 in hardware spesification. it's just diff in size.
my advise to check your camera, microphone (when you speak with speaker mode whe calling), and tried record 4k video in 5 minutes then check the phone heat

Black icon

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Well with no surprises my brand new Nokia l930 is exceeding my expectations.
-battery(daily usage): Screen set to medium/automatic +3g always on +various emails and messengers On +light usage of browsing /gaming /camera.
The battery is still giving me about 25% to 30% remaining juice.
Meaning, that is not a phone power users but normal users will be pleased with that battery.

-screen /size: Coming from the Lumia 1520(the beast) have to admit dat am missing its screen specially on the media consumption point of view, other than that the 930's looks much crisper, and the 5 inches size feel better in hand/pocket.

- heating issue: Haven't noticed anything abnormal. Only, unusual heating place, instead of next to camera (1520) heating occurs next to camera button. But not horribly hot as people said, lol.

- sounds output is not best in class but good enough for music lovers as myself.

- Cons: As negative point, i have noticed some troubles while making calls using loudspeaker.
And, screen blinking. Has happen very rarely, like two times in those past 6days.
Hoping those two points will be corrected through software updates.

Ok guyz, that is all for my first days with my Nokia lumia 930(the beauty)
Feel free to ask or point out some further details dat i have forgotten to cover.

Thx for reading et a bientot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss