Your BEST Apps on 640XL

Intense Soul

May 15, 2014
Visit site
So it's been more than a month with Lumia 640XL released into the SmartPhone Stream. So I would like to see what are your best apps that you use daily and frequently. Keep filling the apps list and let the fellow users check it. So it will be easier to download and install that specific app.

aatta

Mar 8, 2015
Visit site
PicsArt is really a very nice app , Health & Fitness is so useful also, #TileArt, and Mood Right Now (as it's my app xD)

Woodman1914

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
- Blue Skies: I've tried all the weather apps, this one is the best imo, since the tile display is sharp and clean and it supports user theme color/transparency color, which is important for me
- Circle Stopwatch: cleanest interface among all the stopwatch apps I've tried, closest one to the standard Windows 8.1 app (MS should really standardize this one)
- Health and Fitness: allows a live-tile pin of the step-counter (pedometer)
- Maps: allows 3D rotation browsing of downloaded HERE maps, which Here Drive still doesn't support
- NextGen Reader: best RSS feedly app I've tried
- Pocket Explorer: allows you to pin almost any file to the home screen, like pictures and pdfs (MS should allow this using their Files app)
- Translator (Bing): coolest feature is live-view translation, when it works
- Travel: allows you to pin flight-specific status tile
- TrueCaller: real-time internet-based caller ID, when it works

Pradeep John

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Adobe Reader, Adobe Photoshop Express
Angry Birds
Blink
Calculator2
Circle Stopwatch
Discovery News
Fhotoroom
Fun Photo Effects
MetroMail
My Talking Tom, Monkey, Pierre
Office365 Gift
OneShot
Perfect Flashlight
RapDialer
Teamviewer
UC Browser
WhatsApp

Plz suggest me if you have something else.

Woodman1914

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Flashlight Pro +
Lync 2013
InstantMeeting
Join Conference
Windows Central
All MSN apps

Does Lync 2013 conversations work for you? I have version 5.9.1359.0 installed on 5/16/2015 , if someone sends me a message through Lync, I can see it on my phone as a top banner notification, but when I touch on it to launch Lync 2013, it just goes to the Lync home screen without any reference to the message. This has rarely if ever worked for me going back a period of one year, which is why I can't recommend it.

Update: impeccable timing, just when I post this, an update to Lync 2013 came out today version 5.9.1371.0 that fixed the message link. So it is working for now :amaze:

WW

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs