Can I flash a 1520 ATT (RM-940) to RM-937 roms?

classian

May 19, 2015
Visit site
Can I flash a 1520 AT&T (RM-940) to RM-937 Denim roms?

I am not concerned about radio/data/call functionality or even if that permanently breaks.

I want to test the functionality of the camera.......and wifi would be a must.

Thanks

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Can I flash a 1520 AT&T (RM-940) to RM-937 Denim roms?

I am not concerned about radio/data/call functionality or even if that permanently breaks.

I want to test the functionality of the camera.......and wifi would be a must.

Thanks

AT&T 1520 has had Denim for awhile. There would be no advantage to it, only possible risk.

If you are using Preview for Developers, try turning that off and checking for updates or use LSRT to get to Denim.

classian

May 19, 2015
Visit site
I have denim and a bad camera shake problem. I have read that some people have fixed this by flashing another rom.....specifically the Rm-937 Finnish rom.

The shake issue I know is not specific to any variant of the 1520. I have performed a full reset/ hard reset a few times, and that doesn't do anything, but just a fresh install of what is already on there.

I know it may be risky, but wondering if it will work....aside from radio/data issues.

Thanks.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Instead of Hard Reset which just repeats a file error you may have on your copy of the OS/Firmware, try using LSRT to get a fresh, clean copy.

classian

May 19, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for suggestion. I already tried Windows Recovery Tool......it DLed and installed........Denim and no change to the camera. And it appears way more buggy now. I also e experience most of the issues, as described elsewhere like random ghost taps, etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett