Blu Win HD Phone keeps restarting

zoomzoombandit

May 22, 2015
Visit site
Hello,
So yesterday I unplugged my phone from my pc and it restarted, which I found odd but went about my business. With it sitting on my desk it would restart over and over again, but only when idle. It takes about 5 mins to restart again after getting to the home screen. If it is plugged in, it doesn't restart. If I am playing music, it wont restart. If I am updating, it wont restart. Only after going to sleep/standby with the screen shut off will it restart. I have soft reset and hard reset twice. Anyone else have this issue?

The symptoms are like when I had my 920 and it would overheat and shut off, but this phone never gets hot and only restarts when sitting idle.

I am doing a test to not shut the screen off to see if it restarts.

I have submitted a ticket to BLU, but haven't gotten a response yet.

This is the first issue I've had with the phone and it has been great for me.

Thanks.

PiggyMiddle

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else have this issue?

Not until today, but mine is a Jr. doing the same thing. The first time it did it, like you I figured, so what. But, I just felt it vibrate in my pocket and took it out and is restarting.

The only thing I have done was to put in a second SIM. I'll leave it like that and see if it reboots again.

If it does, I will disable the second SIM and see what's what.

If it still does it then I will remove the second SIM entirely.

Fortunately it is only a soft boot and not a total restart, but i clears notifications etc which is annoying. :)

Karim Jackson

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Hello I recently acquired a Microsoft BLU smart phone and i'm having the same issues. It restarts itself and doesn't seem to be keeping any charge. I'm thinking I should return it to the Microsoft store ASAP.:cry:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon