Hi all......just seeing if people who have got the 640xl what are their thoughts about it......
    I've got a 640xl LTE not dual sim got it in alza for 168. But was wondering if people are still feeling the love..... I love big phones for a woman I've man hands so small phone always peed me right off as I pressed two buttons or so at once.

I love the camera although night ones is a bit **** but for day usage can't fault it.....

So please answer and be honest..... If it's **** say so ....
    mary beth hale likes this.
    05-24-2015 07:14 AM
    I haven't got one, but will be getting one soon. Already got a Lumia 1520 and 930 so the Lumia 640 xl will be mainly a back up phone.
    Looking forward to getting one, when the price is below 200 in the UK.
    05-24-2015 07:52 AM
    I like 640XL, almost one week using as second device. Love the slim build and the matte back cover. The camera is good, but need new NR processing. Everything running well but my ProShot apps doean't have the Manual mode :(

Overall is a good device, 640XL can make me forget my 925, that i already sold.
    05-24-2015 11:18 AM
    I like it so much, the white color is very cool , and everyone keeps asking me about it so it makes me feel special
    i only expected that the camera would be better than this >.>
    06-01-2015 02:37 AM
    I like it so much, the white color is very cool , and everyone keeps asking me about it so it makes me feel special
    i only expected that the camera would be better than this >.>
    Is the camera not that good?
    06-01-2015 08:18 AM
    Is the camera not that good?
    unfortunately when the light is somehow low , the quality is bad even with flash, but when the light is enough it gives really good photos.
    06-03-2015 05:50 AM
    I LOVE IT :)
    I own before 920 and initially I wanted to buy pureview phone and specifically 830 as its successor because 930 doesn't have glance screen -it is one of my favorite features in Lumia line :) - and 1520 is very big.
    When I went to shops I began thinking about 640 XL but I was scared about not having physical camera button and not having capacitive keys and pureview camera.
    I think Microsoft did good job with 535 , I liked my wife 535 phone and I found the physical camera button absence is not a big deal but it still it scared me :) .
    So I began to divide my thinking about getting solid 830 with all bells and whistles or having newer Microsoft branded phone with a less price.
    After debating with myself I decided to give 640 XL a shot and I bought it, really very excellent device from screen to build quality to performance to camera and battery life , it deserves Microsoft name to put on it.
    I was never fan of big phones but 640 XL changed my mind completely and may be in the future I'll buy only phablets :)
    06-07-2015 11:57 AM