Unable to play some of MKV videos.

Rikin Vaghani

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
I usually can play most of all videos on phone, but I am unable to play some of MKV videos (comedy nights with kapil - Downloaded from Youtube). It just play audio of that file whenever i play it.. i tried many players like moliplayer, VLC, default player. Videos are running perfectly on my laptop.. video size is 500 MB (1:00 HR length). Video size is 720p. Please help me out.:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Arman Dones

May 11, 2015
Visit site
I usually can play most of all videos on phone, but I am unable to play some of MKV videos (comedy nights with kapil - Downloaded from Youtube). It just play audio of that file whenever i play it.. i tried many players like moliplayer, VLC, default player. Videos are running perfectly on my laptop.. video size is 500 MB (1:00 HR length). Video size is 720p. Please help me out.:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Hi! You may want to try Video Explorer. Then, after install you should go to settings > and select the options 1 and 2. Both are basically about installation and enablement of pro codec pack

Rikin Vaghani

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
MKV file cannot be played on many common players. Why not try to convert that MKV format to other compatible format, such as AVI, MP4, etc.

Apowersoft Free Video Converter is an online application you can use to make the conversion. It is free to use.

moliplayer supports MKV files... I am talking abt one perticular file. (other MKV files working)

And By the way VLC player for windows phone is official vlc player so that must support MKV files.

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site

Not trolling here, but have you try on an Android or other devices using MX Player?? Perhaps the video file itself is corrupted? If android can plays it well, then there is nothing more I can say about Windows Phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss