i put a sandisk micro SD HC 1 16GB SD card in my brand new Nokia Lumia 635 and at first it worked, but the a few days later my phone starts to say theres a error with the SD card then after completing the scan it says that the SD card is not found. Got any ways on how to fix it.
    05-29-2015 12:55 AM
    i put a sandisk micro SD HC 1 16GB SD card in my brand new Nokia Lumia 635 and at first it worked, but the a few days later my phone starts to say theres a error with the SD card then after completing the scan it says that the SD card is not found. Got any ways on how to fix it.
    Could try reformatting it on a PC. If that doesn't help then its a bad card or a bad phone.
    05-29-2015 01:16 AM
    maybe your sd card is damage
    05-29-2015 02:51 AM
    Get a microsd to SD card adapter then get a SD card reader and connect to PC, then consider your problem real even more
    05-29-2015 03:01 AM
    If the SD card disappears from the phone, but works consistently in a PC, there may be an issue with your phone. Where did you buy it and what kind of warranty does it have? I'd recommend returning it for a replacement if you can. After my first 635 was lost/stolen my replacement did this. Since I had apps set to install on the SD card, in my case, apps would just disappear from my home screen, live tiles replaced by blank transparent tiles. In most cases I could turn the phone off, remove the SD card, then re-insert it, then it would work (most of the time) at least for a while.

Luckily I had purchased it from a physical Microsoft Store and could walk in and ask for a replacement. The folks at the Microsoft Store are awesome. They replaced it even though I could not recreate the problem in front of them, and the replacement does not have the problem.
    Dave47 likes this.
    06-01-2015 09:46 AM
    If the SD card disappears from the phone, but works consistently in a PC, there may be an issue with your phone. Where did you buy it and what kind of warranty does it have? I'd recommend returning it for a replacement if you can. After my first 635 was lost/stolen my replacement did this. Since I had apps set to install on the SD card, in my case, apps would just disappear from my home screen, live tiles replaced by blank transparent tiles. In most cases I could turn the phone off, remove the SD card, then re-insert it, then it would work (most of the time) at least for a while.

Luckily I had purchased it from a physical Microsoft Store and could walk in and ask for a replacement. The folks at the Microsoft Store are awesome. They replaced it even though I could not recreate the problem in front of them, and the replacement does not have the problem.
    Idk about a defective device. Reason I say this is because I have an micro SD that just randomly stopped working and I tried it on 3 different devices and they couldn't mount it. I put it in Windows phone and now the card works very well. Glad I decided not to throw it away
    06-03-2015 07:05 AM