Lumia 640 XL battery Drain

bhavya26

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone experiencing very fast battery drain.While using whatsapp,hike battery is just draining very fast,the whites of this phone are just draining the battery too much

kosmikpun

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Hmm..I faced the same problem with readit. But it was after an update. It didn't cause such issue with previous version. So optimization problem?

Woodman1914

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I have Whatsapp running in the background, past 24 hours Battery Saver is reporting it at less than 1%. I haven't used it in the past 24 hours, so at least the idle background usage seems low. Now that you've posted this, I'll keep a close eye on the drainage when I'm using Whatsapp.

WW

Atul Vignesh

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
i also m sufferin frm the same problems , battery backup not as awesome as i expected it to be :/
own a lumia 720 that is 2 yrs old nw .. but has similar battery back up , any suggestions on what i should do ?

Zig Zagler

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Do a hard reset and the 640 battery will last for days. This is especially important after a Windows 10 update. Win 10 drags a bunch of unnecessary Win 8.1 files with it. The necessary files confuse the W10 OS and it burns battery fast.

Important notes:
Turn on "Reset recovery" before resetting.
Have your Microsoft ID/Pass and Network Pass at the ready. You need both to complete the reset.
There is a website named hardreset info to walk you through the process.
It only takes about 10 minutes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro