Why won't my Nokia 635 charge?

Andrea Burns1

May 30, 2015
Visit site
nokia 635 won't charge!.

I have only had this phone for about a month. Phone was completely dead yesterday, I tried to charge it and still won't work. Took it back to the place I bought it, and they switched out the battery and it worked for a minute until the battery died and I tried to charge it, and nothing!! Any help would be great. Thanks!

Andrea Burns1

May 30, 2015
Visit site
Re: nokia 635 won't charge!.

Yes, I have used the charge it came with, and I used the same chargers I've been using for the past month. If you push the power button the Nokia banner comes on and then shows the battery with a red mark showing it's dead. I kept it on the charger all night and still nothing. When they switched the batteries in the store it stayed on for a couple minutes and the battery died. I tried to charge it when I got home and nothing.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site

Why would the store change your battery, see the phone shut back down and still allow you to leave with that battery :/ in any case the battery level might be below its idle level.. A battery booster might help? How to Awaken Sleeping Li-ion - Battery University

However in your case two batteries were drained.. so im not sure

Eric Gisin

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site

If it's not the electronics then it's the connector. Check for all four gold contacts. Use a drop of alcohol and work the plug in-out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro