nokia lumia 635 Fix the stuck pixels

UNIX based

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
So I just brightened up my display to find I have a bunch of stuck pixels on the display. Is there any way to get rid of this. There is an app in the store saying it will fix this but I don't know if it legit or not. Any recommendation would be appreciated

irtiza_fayaz

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Hmm... Probably a hardware fault. If software, nothing that a soft/hard reset won't fix. I don't see how an app can help though, probably a hoax. Link?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I looked at it and it's worth a try.

Its primarily for diagnosing, and it can "try" to help, so it can't hurt there. There's no guarantee there. if this doesn't help, I think hardware repair (if its under warranty, it should be an easy/free fix) is the way to go.

UNIX based

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I looked at it and it's worth a try.

Its primarily for diagnosing, and it can "try" to help, so it can't hurt there. There's no guarantee there. if this doesn't help, I think hardware repair (if its under warranty, it should be an easy/free fix) is the way to go.

Well I tried it and it helped get rid of most of them. The rest disappeared after a while. But now their back. I think it's related to heat cause it only happens when my phone is on the charger and I am using it. The back does feel warm.

irtiza_fayaz

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I'd recommending fixing it asap. Had a friend once who had the same issue (almost) on Android. Pixels lighting on their own, etc. Had kept it on charge the whole night. He woke up to smell of smoldering carpet and silicon soup. :|

UNIX based

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I'd recommending fixing it asap. Had a friend once who had the same issue (almost) on Android. Pixels lighting on their own, etc. Had kept it on charge the whole night. He woke up to smell of smoldering carpet and silicon soup. :|

Whoa. Gee I might need to get a new phone if that is a possibility. Kind of had my eye on crickets moto e might have to make the switch soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99