Lumia 930: Can't get Denim update (Morocco) - Carrier : CV GBIE

SirDubbleB

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,

I live in Morocco and It's been quite a while since the denim update is available on Lumia 930. Unfortunatly, not on mine !!!!
I've been trying to update my firmware from 'Cyan' to 'Denim' several times along the past few months, all I get is : 'Your phone is up to date....'.
I have checked the availability in Morocco: Denim update has been out for more than 2 months now.

I'm litteraly stuck in 'Cyan', can anybody help please ????!

Thanks in advance.

PS: Please view the screenshots for further details.

a84f0f5e-6760-4b4c-b82a-bf1ef2e2dda4.png
a84f0f5e-6760-4b4c-b82a-bf1ef2e2dda4 (1).png
9dd6de8e-5964-4c89-b2ab-90242e90ee2b.png

SirDubbleB

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
djeire84,

Thanks for your reply, I will consider the developper preview option, as long as I don't lose my date

About the hard reset, I did twice. When I look for updates, I still get the very same outcome (Your Phone is up to date...).

Since you brought up (Back up), backing up [my settings+apps] doesn't work. It usually stops at 99% and shows an error message. How can I bypass that ??

Thanks for your time :)

SirDubbleB

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
Let us know how it works for you

The Recovery Tool worked like a charm, thanks a lot. The variant has now changed from 'CV GBIE' to 'HK', is that a problem ??

One more thing, I couldn't restore my Whatsapp conversations, even if I made several backups before proceeding :/.. Is there any way out ??

Many thanks for your time, here's a screenie with the new build:

wp_ss_20150609_0004.jpg

SirDubbleB

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
That's great! Mine is HK variant...no problems in that regard. Lumia camera is really good and don't forget to try "hey Cortana".

Thanks that's reassuring, yeah I did :D.. And the 4K playback and shooting is amazing. Basically, this is why I did the update... It's for the camera ;).
Btw, it there any fix regarding conversations restore on whatsapp ??!

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks that's reassuring, yeah I did :D.. And the 4K playback and shooting is amazing. Basically, this is why I did the update... It's for the camera ;).
Btw, it there any fix regarding conversations restore on whatsapp ??!
I'm sorry, but I don't use WhatsApp so I can't comment on that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99