Will I get Lumia 535 and is the issue with the screen fixed?

Czesky

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I was thinking about new phone and I thought about getting Microsoft Lumia 535. I was reading a lot about it and some people said that it's the biggest mistake they've ever done getting this phone, and some people says it's brilliant. I would want to ask ye, will I change from Lumia 520? The other thing I would want to ask if the touch screen is really fixed now, because if its not there is no point of getting this phone. Other thing I would want to ask is, how are the videos and pictures made by that phone? I heard that it doesn't record videos in HD.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Buy one and see...
You'll probably be happy with the phone.

The 5mp cameras front and back are good in my opinion.
When it comes to picture taking it's the photographer that will stand out more than the camera.

Video shot with the 535 is not HD.
I was disappointed with my 535 single SIM 3g phone so it sits in a drawer unused.

Best of luck to you!

vipme

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
You can return the phone inside 14 days period purchased in any EU member country. The money will be repaid back to you inside 45 days time after you return it if you don't like it. There are reports from new owners that the newer built devices, have a new touch screen that has no issues. You will recognize if your phone has the new screen by the two small sensor circles next to the camera. Older touchscreens don't have that. But if you have touch issues, your local windows repair representative will probably change the touch screen under warranty. You can find your local repair representative from your local Microsoft website Microsoft Change locale Choose your device, click support, click support, choose your device, click warranty and repairs, click problem solving and repairs, click other problems, click touch screen problems, click "need additional help" until you get to the bottom of offered solutions, click "find your closest repair service", enter your town name, or capital name, regional big city, choose Location Care, to find the nearest licensed windows partner.
102392d1429179908t-img_0001b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte