Nokia Lumia 830 Rebooting Constantly

Wahadinho

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
So in past two days my phone rebooted like 5-6 times. Without any reason.

It's just standing next to me and I see nokia logo and then windows logo all over again. Today it happened 3 times without any reason.

I uninstalled recently installed apps and stuff, don't know what should I do. It's still under warranty...

But I would not like to send my phone to official service in my country because they will say that everything works without any problem and they will not do a thing for fixing this issue.... That's just how they work around here.

Thanks

EDIT: Found tons of impressions for this problem in other topic after google search, weirdly it didnt show when i tried to search on forums.
If mod can delete this i would be grateful, since there's no practical solution for it, from what I can see.

Last edited:

Wahadinho

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Damn thanks!

This exe should be in sticky on every subforum if you ask me. So many unanswered questions regarding this and so many lost souls wondering wtf is wrong with their phone :D

In the meantime i deleted last 4 apps and it stopped resseting itself. Readit is one of them and i think last app that i downloaded before problem appeared.

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Damn thanks!

This exe should be in sticky on every subforum if you ask me. So many unanswered questions regarding this and so many lost souls wondering wtf is wrong with their phone :D

In the meantime i deleted last 4 apps and it stopped resseting itself. Readit is one of them and i think last app that i downloaded before problem appeared.

Glad u liked it:

I added the direct link
https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/...588a9-5c4c-4d99-b95e-6b15495be83f?signin=true

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett