Product code Empty , while recovery to Windows 8.1

Rg Vishwas

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
I have installed Windows 10 Preview, I have to go back to Windows 8.1, while recovery I'm getting Product Code Empty, i have done by doing on/off + Volume Down but even though I'm not able to do .Pls help me out of dis.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
When it say that, just click on "phone not detected". The next screen will pop up, and say it's searching for the device, while this is happening to the soft reset (vol down + power button sequence)

Rg Vishwas

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
thank u for the previous replay..
And one more thing previous i was having Windows 8.1 (update 2) , now i got Windows 8.1 (update 1) and I'm not able to update Windows 8.1 (update 2) what is the reason?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I think you received update 2 around the same time MS started rolling out the win 10 mobile preview right? If that is the case then I can tell you that you were one of the lucky ones. Not a lot of people received update 2. There is good news; MS is rolling out update 2 to more and more phone so, sit tight I guess.

If you really have your heart set on update 2 then I would say, look into flashing roms... However, if you have no idea what that is, don't try it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon