What is a compatible selfie stick for Blu Win HD?

niahflame

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I see most selfie sticks have the instructions to set the photo settings to volume control. I don't have that on my phone. I have the tap to take photo.

Anyone have a selfie stick with this phone?

aleunge

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Windows Phone 8.1 currently doesn't support Bluetooth remote shutter release. Although for some of the Lumias on 8.1 update 2 (GDR2), you can use them with Lumia Camera beta but note not all Lumias support it (my 1520 does). The Nokia Treasure Tag does do remote shutter release with the Nokia/Lumia Selfie app prior to this though... but Blu devices do not have access to that app.

You can also remote shutter release from the MS Band. No experiences with this one for compatibility, sorry.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I do suggest Selfie Stick Pro user friendly and affordable selfie stick.

I don't see where that has a remote trigger. Does it? Can you confirm it works with Windows Phone???

@niahflame... You could get a used 520 and take advantage of this App to turn the 520 into a trigger. https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/remote-viewfinder/7fe750a5-cf92-48fb-9b0f-0c286cad2138 The 520 can then do duty as a SIM-less media player and in car nav unit when you don't need it as a camera trigger.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo