Does windows phone 10 preview work good on Lumia 930 factory unlocked

vijay aditya

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have a lumia 930 factory unlocked, i am registered for insider preview, would the new windows build update work fine on my phone ?
did anyone try the latest build on a factory unlocked lumia 930 ?

can you share your review with screenshots if available.

westentertainer

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
if you mean 10 its awful ,mine was in Chinese ,i reverted back ,and if the official release is like this i will never upgrade to win 10 i will sell my phone first

Stephane Louveau

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
ouais ... en France c'est pareille !! d?go?t?s d'avoir ce 930 soit disant haut de gamme ... sans l'USB OGT ,sans carte SD et le dernier ? recevoir les updates !?

je crois que l'on s'est fait avoir ! et cela est une tr?s mauvaise manipulation de la part de microsoft ... au vus des caract?ristiques et de la taille du 930 ! beaucoup de gens qui n'osaient franchir le pas vers WP ,l'on fait ! et vse retrouvent avec un appareille exceptionnel ...mais beaucoup plus bloqu? et ferm? qu'apple :cry:
j'envisage un retour vers android si le 10 n'apporte pas l'USB OTG ( on ne pourra pas connecter nos appareilles sur le monde connect? et gourmand en donn?es ! )
il faudrait etre vraiment naif pour toujours esp?rer une mise ? jours ipoth?tique pour ce 930 ... ce haut de gamme a des probl?mes de conceptions ! point barre. .:crying:

Stephane Louveau

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
yeah ... it's like in France !! disgusted to have this 930 supposedly upscale ... without the USB OGT without SD card and the last one to receive updates?

I think we got ripped off! and this is a very bad manipulation by microsoft ... seen in the characteristics and size 930! many people did not dare take the step towards WP, we did! and vse up with an exceptional sail ... but much more secure and closed that apple
I envisage a return to the android if 10 does not provide USB OTG (we can not connect our computers working on the connected world and intensive data!)
it would be really naive to expect a still ipoth?tique days 930 upgrade for this ... this premium has designs problems! point bar. .

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Did you guys read anything at all before installing build 10136 W10? Also...your phones are probably Hong Kong variants so will of course boot up in Chinese after hard reset. Just change the language. And by the way...the 930 is a really nice phone.

Stephane Louveau

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
c'est sur ! cela est une bonne excuse que de comparer aux autres !! mais ... le but ?tant d’amener la majorit? vers la minorit? .... (c'est plus qu'une image) !!

pour d?loger les d??us d'android et ios ,il faudra leurs apporter un minimum ! et cela ?tant devenus tr?s jouable ... ce serais bien dommage de louper l'affaire pour une vision irr?aliste ! (fermer la porte de l'usb pour le nuage)

Stephane Louveau

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
it's on! this is a good excuse as compare to others !! but ... the goal is to bring the majority to the minority .... (that's more than a picture) !!

to dislodge the android and ios disappointed, it will bring their minimum! and it had become very playable ... it'd be a shame to miss the case to an unrealistic view! (close the door of the USB for the cloud)

Stephane Louveau

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
google trad !! excuse me ...

but the fact remains that ... conquer the world of connected devices with the ambition to close the usb for the excuse of safety and envis to raise the cloud power! paris is a losing battle !! files grow too fast to spend usb plugs and company.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I have a lumia 930 factory unlocked, i am registered for insider preview, would the new windows build update work fine on my phone ?
did anyone try the latest build on a factory unlocked lumia 930 ?

can you share your review with screenshots if available.

I installed it on my factory unlocked 930 Dutch CV.
I first upgraded it from Denim and it kind of worked. Then I did a Hard reset but it hung on loading the lockscreen. Then I rolled back to Denim and uninstalled ever app I could uninstall and upgraded again to W10 and now it is "stable" but I do not have a SIM inside.
But if you want to try be sure that you first download the WPRT and test it if it works before you update.

Tonio78

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
And it's quite understandable as upload speeds are often a joke in France and most other European countries. Land lines ADSL hardly go over 1MB and through your phone, wich is faster, one is limited by the data plan. A classic USB access would also be preferable from my point of view...

Via Tapatalk de mon splendide Lumia 930

Stephane Louveau

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
a joke? ... Worse !!
but it is struggling to be free to arrange our data come we hear it!
Free cloud is only gathering of our data ... that in the future? serve to classify.
these French ... :asleep:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss