MMS Error: Nokia Lumia 635 (Boost Mobile). How can I fix it?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

MMS Error: Nokia Lumia 635 (Boost Mobile)

I just got a Nokia Lumia 635 though Boost Mobile. The phone is awesome except for the fact that I keep getting the error:

"Can't send media content. Contact your mobile operator to adjust your settings."

I contacted Boost and they seemed unable to help me. One person started having me do one thing and then transferred me and the second person concluded the call with something to the effect of I have to send a ticket to the engineers and they will call you in 24 hours.

I was wondering if anyone else had this issue and could tell me how to correct it.

I've done some googling and it seems I need to do something with my MMS APN, but I have no idea how to find those settings on the device. It does not come up when I go to Settings > Celluar + SIM > SIM settings, and there is no access points option in my systems menu.

Any help would be appreciated!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This is definitely going to be a carrier side issue. Since the device is branded to Boost it should get MMS on Boost. It seems they have done something in the Firmware to mask changing the settings, but it should be preset to the MMS configuration Boost requires.

You may want to ask for a reprovision. That's like a do-over on the carrier side authorizations for what services your account entitles you to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provisioning

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)