Very sharp beautiful images on LUMIA 1020 after updating to Windows 10 TP.

aziouazrayes

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello.
I have installed Windows 10 TP build 10136 and the images from the camera are just WOW. Compared to old pics, the new ones are a lot sharper and clearer. I'm using both the stock camera and the LUMIA CAMERA so I'm guessing it's the algorithms that changed.
I'm keeping the build as my daily driver just for the pics even though it's a little buggy. (but it's less buggier than previous builds).

Sorry for not including pictures. I'll take some tomorrow and post them here.

aziouazrayes

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
the standard one takes pictures of 5 to 6 MB with a high resolution and if you install LUMIA CAMERA (it's version 4......) it's the same old one. You can choose what pictures it takes

Raj Poladia

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello.
I have installed Windows 10 TP build 10136 and the images from the camera are just WOW. Compared to old pics, the new ones are a lot sharper and clearer. I'm using both the stock camera and the LUMIA CAMERA so I'm guessing it's the algorithms that changed.
I'm keeping the build as my daily driver just for the pics even though it's a little buggy. (but it's less buggier than previous builds).

Sorry for not including pictures. I'll take some tomorrow and post them here.
Don't forget to share the images here very excited to see those

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
He's not online right now guys, and samples have already been asked for a thousand times,
so there's no point in continuing to ask when he's not even seeing this all yet, and is already gonna see the many requests of samples when he sees this thread

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I can share sharp picture from my mighty 535 sporting W10M in the meanwhile if you insist ^_^

Seriously, my 1020 = daily driver, so on 8.1, interested to see a before/after comparison.

astroXP

Jul 1, 2011
twitter.com
Whoever wants to upload some sample pictures, it'd be great to have a comparison between Windows Phone 8.x and Windows 10 TP…

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
An update doesn't change the camera's physical sensor does it, it's a 41 MP camera (38 MP effective camera)
You're talking about processed JPEGs and "standard one (camera) takes pictures of 5 to 6 MB"
What ?

aziouazrayes

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Sorry about the delay guys, I forgot about the thread because I can't login to the app from Windows 10 mobile TP which is one of the bugs I learned to live with.
Here are some samples. Bare in mind that some of the pictures are out of focus. I took them when I was going to work in the morning. I parked my bike and took a few snaps. Let me know what you think.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...65&authkey=!AIyQR1vYI-zKcfg&ithint=folder,jpg

aziouazrayes

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
the stock one isn't LUMIA CAMERA, it's just branded camera and after you take a pic the size is between 5 to 6 mbs. I'm just reporting what's there.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Sorry, but It's hard to really appreciate or even see sharpness and detail of a photo if the camera wasn't in focus.... An out of focus camera just makes for blurry images, could you take some more in focus pics?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte