Can I get some help with my LUMIA 535 power button issue?

Devesh Mishra

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
LUMIA 535 - Power button issue

Hi,

I am using LUMIA 535 from last 3-4 month. It was working fine. All of a sudden, i noticed two issues.

1. My phone screen is blinking automatically
2. It's getting restarted automatically

After some investigation, i realized that there are some issue with power button. I open my phone cover and checked that power button. I think it's became very sensitive. I just touch it and it starts responding.

I don't know why this problem is coming all of a sudden. Now i am very afraid of visiting customer care.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: LUMIA 535 - Power button issue

Why would you be afraid of visiting customer care? Because you opened the phone? Give them a visit, they don't bite :p

There are apps in the store that can function as a power button :) use the app to lock the phone and double tap to wake the phone, but bring the phone in for a checkup

Devesh Mishra

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site

I am already aware of these alternatives, but it didn't worked in my case. Anyways, many thanks for that.

The main reason of being afraid of visiting customer care is my previous experiences with Nokia customer care. It was pathetic service.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site

The main reason of being afraid of visiting customer care is my previous experiences with Nokia customer care. It was pathetic service.

Yea it's mostly a 50/50 thing... Sometimes everything's perfect and other times... not so much

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa