Looked for the 640

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I was out earlier and decided to look for the Lumia 640 at my local Best Buy and Target stores with no luck. There's no indication that phone even exists at those stores. It's annoying, especially since there was an announcement that Best Buy would be carrying it like Walmart is. I'm having no luck tracking down this phone so far. :unhappy:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm sorry to hear that :( It sounds like Best Buy, Amazon and Target are all taking their sweet time to get the phone. Right now, it looks like there's only 2 outlets, which are T-mobile and Walmart. I really hope you can get your hands on one soon, maybe the T-mobile retailers might have them in stock now.

MacAttack103

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Called all over Pinellas County Fl. to all MetroPCS stores. None of them have received a shipment for Microsoft yet. Maybe I can get one Wednesday. MetroPcs Is giving a $ 90 discount so final price will be $ 39 to us.

comicalmoodydan

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
As of now it's either T-Mobile or Walmart. As I've brought up in previous posts I was lucky to get one at a local Walmart on launch day, last one. I'm actually around a ton of Walmart's, 17 in a 50 mile radius and not one has the phone in stock now. According to the mobile website though only four out of those 17 stores even carried the phone period and all four of the stores currently have none in stock.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes