MS Camera Not in App List

Eric J F

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but only the Lumia Camera is in the app list. I can access MS Camera on my new 640 because the 'old' camera start screen tile was reinstalled from my previous phone's backup.

Has anyone found a way to otherwise access MS Camera?

Eric J F

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks- that's a big help. I don't use Cortana, and wish there were more buttons on the bar. I wish they left it in the app list.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
so the camera is there but the app doesn't work ? I was having the same issues, so ive been using the Lumia Camera.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm glad you started this thread, because I was so confused too. I remember seeing screenshots where I can adjust things but I didn't see anything like that, and it took me a while before I could find out how to set rich capture.

hamka787

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I access the MS Camera with the action centre drop bar. Set MS Camera as default, that's the only way I know to use it.

anon(26204)

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Wait....so how do I access the MS Camera App?

I have a camera in my action center but I think it opens my Lumia camera because whenever I open either one...the word "camera" pops up on the screen ...then fades away.

**Nvm...I found the MS Camera App 😊 **

adesquare80

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I'm glad you started this thread, because I was so confused too. I remember seeing screenshots where I can adjust things but I didn't see anything like that, and it took me a while before I could find out how to set rich capture.

Pls, how to set rich capture???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss