How can I get the Flashlight working?

The Tramp

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Flashlight does not work.

Hello,

I tried a few third party applications, but the flashlight does not work on my 640 LTE Dual SIM.

The flash does work when I take pictures, though.

Am I the only one with such an issue, or is there a specific flashlish app for my phone?

RMPCunha

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: Flashlight does not work.

Hi,

I use Flashlight Zero and it works great. What i notice is that it won't works if you are charging your phone. Have you tried those apps with usb connected?

dubbaYous

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site

If you look at permissions for flashlight apps, most need to be able to use microphone. If you are like me I do not want any unnecessary usage of microphone, etc. so I use flashlight xt, it is the only one that I saw that did not need access to a bunch of things that I feel are not needed for a simple app. It works really well but I suppose it should lol.

Eric J F

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site

One of our two 640s had the same flashlight problem, but now it's working. It may be coincidence, but I turned the camera setting off and back on in app permissions and the problem went away.

jdballard

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site

Had the same issue. I had apps set to install on the SD Card. Uninstalled my flashlight app (Flashlight XT), changed the to install on the internal memory, installed and then set it back to the SD card. Seemed to do the trick for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb