My Nav bar is hiding but why is there one black strip remaining while playing games?

Tanmay Puranik

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
nav bar is hiding but their is one black strip remains as it is while playing games?

whenever i play games on my lumia 535 games not appearing in full screen mode one black strip appears at bottom after hiding navigation bar
:unhappy::unhappy::unhappy:

DavidTheGiant

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Re: nav bar is hiding but their is one black strip remains as it is while playing games?

it depends on the game developer if they support the game to be full screen if you hide the navigation bar.. what game is that by the way?

goldenpipes

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: nav bar is hiding but their is one black strip remains as it is while playing games?

whenever i play games on my lumia 535 games not appearing in full screen mode one black strip appears at bottom after hiding navigation bar

Mine does the same thing sometimes the black line will flicker and fill up with the correct colors sometimes it will just stay black. I think it's a detective screen connection. Maybe its firmware. Either way I'm gonna bring my 950 to at&t and have them swap it out.

Faiz Salim

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site

I also facing the same problem with Lumia 535. End up going back to Windows 8.1.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Many 8.1 apps and games don't know how to handle the extra screen space offered by hiding the navigation bar. (example, 8.0 WC app, Facebook Messenger...)

heros11

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site
I am also facing same problem.. Guys its a firmwork problem... New updates getting these problem
When i buy windows phone 8.1 there is no screen black strip problem.phone work fine. When i download windows insder program and update unofficial version of windows 10 i found this error and when i swip back to windows 8.1 the problem wan't solved... Please dont update your phone untill microsoft launch official update. And dont download windows insider program.

abbeykabir

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site

Originally posted by xandros9
Many 8.1 apps and games don't know how to handle the extra screen space offered by hiding the navigation bar. (example, 8.0 WC app, Facebook Messenger...)

Since updating to windows 10 build 10.586.420, this black strip won't leave even when playing games like MC 5 blackout which runs well on win 8.1

jmmigo

May 14, 2016
Visit site

update your build to redstone on fast ring. my L535 on th build have problem with touchscreen issue, navbar for gaming, and double tap to wake not work. but when i update to redstone on fast ring, all problem that i told was solved, except touchscreen get worst when charging. but touchscreen when my phone not charging was more good than th build. navbar issue gone on redstone fast ring. it's my experience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon