What is a used 830 worth?

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
While I love my 830 (except for the lack of Denim) I'm beginning to think I made a huge mistake switching to AT&T. So I am considering selling my 830. What is an 830 in excellent condition worth? I have the original box, charger, both backs and two cases. Plus I can throw in the bundled Fitbit to sweeten the deal.

Just looking for advice at this point, thanks!

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Check on Swappa for prices similar to the phone you have. Make sure you compare AT&T Swappa phones because those from other carriers will show lower or higher pricing.

You might also check on eBay for what they are selling for on average.

Good luck.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
If it's locked to AT&T, with all of the original stuff that you quote, I'd say 165-190 on ebay. If you unlock it, maybe another $30.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Swappa says $195 and if you add in the FitBit Flex that should make $250 a top dollar haul. eBay, of course, is all over the map. A "good" 830 still locked is going as high as $170 there.

I assume your phone is "excellent."

If you want it to move, think about separating the two items. If you post the phone in Marketplace with all you have bundled for $180 I could see it going very fast, no hassle, even as slow as Marketplace has been while everybody anticipates now waiting for new Flagships this fall/winter.

On the Flex, I could see $60 netting a quick sale. A BNIB Flex recently went on Marketplace for $65...

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Swappa says $195 and if you add in the FitBit Flex that should make $250 a top dollar haul. eBay, of course, is all over the map. A "good" 830 still locked is going as high as $170 there.

I assume your phone is "excellent."

If you want it to move, think about separating the two items. If you post the phone in Marketplace with all you have bundled for $180 I could see it going very fast, no hassle, even as slow as Marketplace has been while everybody anticipates now waiting for new Flagships this fall/winter.

On the Flex, I could see $60 netting a quick sale. A BNIB Flex recently went on Marketplace for $65...
Thanks to your APN trick in my other thread I may have some hope...:smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium