theme+start
scrolling down
it has show more tiles where
you can change the size and number of tiles
my 830 does not have this where do I find it

ShaneRay

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
This isn't included in the 830 as, with the 5 inch screen, it's already defaulted to show the maximum number of tiles.

At one point, in a slightly earlier version of the OS, that option was still showing but had no affect. It was later removed.

ShaneRay

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Just as a followup...

I installed the latest build of WM10 on my 830 the other day (haven't tried it since the first build), and the "show more tiles" setting in there and works as expected. It defaults, of course, to "on" (maximum amount of tiles), but can be turned "off" to show fewer tiles. The "off" setting looks horrible, of course, but it will presumably be there in the final build if people need/prefer it.

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Just as a followup...

I installed the latest build of WM10 on my 830 the other day (haven't tried it since the first build), and the "show more tiles" setting in there and works as expected. It defaults, of course, to "on" (maximum amount of tiles), but can be turned "off" to show fewer tiles. The "off" setting looks horrible, of course, but it will presumably be there in the final build if people need/prefer it.
Please take s few screenshots of the start screen with more tiles ok ?

ShaneRay

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Please take s few screenshots of the start screen with more tiles ok ?

Think there was a misunderstanding...maybe? If so...

The "more tiles" setting defaults to "on". This is what everyone with an 830 is accustomed to now.

If set to off, the start screen looks like Windows Phones of years past. That is, 2 medium tiles across, or 1 wide.

I can't take a screen shot as I've rolled back to 8.1 on this phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb