Error while downloading games "Attention required tap here."

ajay08

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
I have lumia 730. I am getting the error everytime when i try to download a game "Attention required. Tap here."
When I do the same, it starts downloading the game again, but after showing some progress, it again shows the same. "Attention Required. Tap here."
This problem suddenly started happening. earlier i was able to download and play the games. Alos, no new update installed which could have caused this.
I have set the download and app path to SD card.

ajay08

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I am using wifi and it is quite fast and stable too. I tried couple of times with different games, but no luck. Even a very small game (Eagle Nest - 8 MB) , I am not able to install.

ajay08

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
found the problem finally. very weird!!!
When I changed the 'Downlaod' and 'App' path to 'Phone' instead of SD card in the settings, the games got installed successfully. Later I manually moved the games to SD card. After that no issue in playing the game too.
Till yesterday I was directly able to download and install the app in SD card, but today started facing the issue. I don't know what's the real problem but atleast have a work around now.

ajay08

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
problem resolved!!!!!
problem was with the sd card. Earlier i was using an old sd card (definitely not class 6 or 10). I purchased a new card recently (samsung evo - 16 Gb, class 10). Now i able to directly install the apps in sd card. They are running absolutely fine. Earlier I doubted if i have got a faulty phone, but it was not the case. :)
Thanks for all the suggestion and advices!!!

Ashwani Kumar Singh

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Same error here. Try this guys. Restart your phone once and you will see that it says 'Error in SDCard. You want to scan it now?"
Can someone please let me know as to why does my SDCard in Windows Phone has got errors after every 2-3 weeks upon formatting?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)