Screen protectors 735

flackberry

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Anyone purchased a screen protector for the 735 that doesn't lift around the edges? I have the the tempered glass one from verizon and it doesn't stick at all around the edges. It's getting returned by I need something else to replace it with. Doesn't ha e to be tempered glass.

Ltauhmise

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
I use the Skinomi Liquid Screen Protector for my Lumia 735. Use Skinomi for all my tech and have been very happy with it. You can buy them for around 12 bucks on amazon and it COMPLETELY covers the screen. From bezel to bezel when installed correctly

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I just ordered the Verizon variant and the glass screen protector. Neither came yet but I can tell I wont like the protector by what you said. I suggest going with some kind of wet application such as the other commented said. Skinomi is fantastic. I don't know what other good quality brands have made a version for it though.

Anyone purchased a screen protector for the 735 that doesn't lift around the edges? I have the the tempered glass one from verizon and it doesn't stick at all around the edges. It's getting returned by I need something else to replace it with. Doesn't ha e to be tempered glass.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett