07-13-2015 10:48 PM
35 12
tools
    After several follow ups with the customer care , I got a call from their technical team. Believe me, nothing has happened, just they have arranged a concall with the service centre and we have discussed the same thing which I have been discussing with them since last 3/4 days. And again I got an assurance from the service centre that they will call me after investigating the matter with their concerned executive. I am sure that they will ask me to visit any of their service centre again.
    DEAR MICROSOFT, Plz listen, we are working professional and we dnt enough time to visit ur service centre each and every time for the same issue , I cant afford to loose my working days every time just b'coz of unprofessional attitude of ur service centre/customer care which I have already done several times before. if u cant provide the solution, at least u should give some value to ur customer and their time.
    ZKnowN likes this.
    07-09-2015 07:40 AM
    After several follow ups with the customer care , I got a call from their technical team. Believe me, nothing has happened, just they have arranged a concall with the service centre and we have discussed the same thing which I have been discussing with them since last 3/4 days. And again I got an assurance from the service centre that they will call me after investigating the matter with their concerned executive. I am sure that they will ask me to visit any of their service centre again.
    DEAR MICROSOFT, Plz listen, we are working professional and we dnt enough time to visit ur service centre each and every time for the same issue , I cant afford to loose my working days every time just b'coz of unprofessional attitude of ur service centre/customer care which I have already done several times before. if u cant provide the solution, at least u should give some value to ur customer and their time.
    Actually I don't think we will ever get good support from customer care here in Asia.
    v535 likes this.
    07-09-2015 03:11 PM
    Hey AmitRoy4, don't waste time with L535 they're not going to repair phone under warranty, they sit back and tell us *no problems* occurred with phones and its in perfect condition, its better to sell it off because of its *perfection*. There's only one way to resolve that is to replace the touch digitizer which could be found on ebay, I can't say if parts are original, though. You've find close friend who works at generic repair shops and get it replaced. Otherwise sell it and a buy new lumia 640 or nokia lumia ones.
    07-10-2015 02:41 PM
    Hey AmitRoy4, don't waste time with L535 they're not going to repair phone under warranty, they sit back and tell us *no problems* occurred with phones and its in perfect condition, its better to sell it off because of its *perfection*. There's only one way to resolve that is to replace the touch digitizer which could be found on ebay, I can't say if parts are original, though. You've find close friend who works at generic repair shops and get it replaced. Otherwise sell it and a buy new lumia 640 or nokia lumia ones.
    It is not easy to sell & afford a new phone by an average Person .

Hey Amit, I also have L535Ds runs without any problem....
    gpobernardo likes this.
    07-12-2015 12:37 PM
    I know customer service professionals can be a pita. Call them again, this time ask for their manager or lead if they are not helpful. Try to escalate it as much as you can till you get help. I am surprised by the response though..this is a well known widespread issue and rather then acknowledging it and getting the touch panel replaced they are giving you BS. Not acceptable.
    v535 and amit roy4 like this.
    07-12-2015 03:21 PM
    According to the service centre,they have already replaced the touch panel when I visited their centre earlier and surprisingly they didn't issue any job sheet which is a normal process of any nokia/Microsoft service centre!!! However,customer care is still forcing me to visit their centre again and asked me to hand over the phone for repairing and service centre is still saying that it won't be very fruitful for me.
    gpobernardo likes this.
    07-13-2015 09:12 AM
    Plz check music stops automatically while you are travelling, touch is working properly when phone is charging, sometimes phone is vibrating automatically without any reason.......
    07-13-2015 09:17 AM
    Plz check music stops automatically while you are travelling, touch is working properly when phone is charging, sometimes phone is vibrating automatically without any reason.......
    I didn't know L535 has this many issues! I knew about touch only.
    07-13-2015 09:47 AM
    According to the service centre,they have already replaced the touch panel when I visited their centre earlier and surprisingly they didn't issue any job sheet which is a normal process of any nokia/Microsoft service centre!!! However,customer care is still forcing me to visit their centre again and asked me to hand over the phone for repairing and service centre is still saying that it won't be very fruitful for me.
    Is this service center an authorized Microsoft/Nokia service center?
    07-13-2015 02:56 PM
    Yes, it's a Nokia/Microsoft authorized service centre, near Moulali Kolkata, West Bengal, So far my knowledge is. Concerned touch panel is very costly, then. Why they didn't issue the job sheet if it's already changed. Very. Strange
    gpobernardo likes this.
    07-13-2015 10:48 PM
35 12