Wow! Nice Phone.

cane prevost1

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Had a chance to see the phone in person finally at the ATT store. I was pleasantly surprised at both how fast it was and how good the screen was. Honestly most people will never notice a difference in screen quality between this and one of the high res flagships. It was faster than my 2013 Moto X in almost everything I tried. No lag at all. The Windows OS is really nice and runs so smoothly. Shot to shot time on the camera was very good as was focus lock. Better than my Moto X for sure. Phone was very light. Thought it'd be heavier. It didn't feel any heavier than my Moto X. The feel of the mat black back was also good. This looks like a really solid buy.

timamann

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Definitely a great buy. I have the ATT 830 version and since it has not received the full Lumia Denim (Lumia Camera 5) update the camera is lacking in my opinion. I am considering the 640 XL as a hold over till the fall until 940 flagships come out. I've got to believe the camera on 640 XL is better because of the software advantage. So any feed back on the camera would be helpful.

Thanks!
Tim

cane prevost1

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I only got to play with the camera for a short while in the store. I was impressed with the speed. Focus lock was fast and shot to shot time was almost instantaneous. Didn't really get to examine image quality. I'm sure it's pretty good though. Better than anything else in the price range for sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05